Monday, September 28, 2015

Are Angels Real?

I was diagnosed of having a yeast infection a year ago and it changed not just my daily routine but also my life. I have been battling this chronic yeast infection ever since I was informed by my doctor. My case is severe and no matter what I do, I can’t get rid of it. I can feel the itching, burning, and swelling. I have been trying not to complain about it but it is really unbearable.
Just like others, I have also tried to use so many medical creams, pills, and products in the market but none of them worked. I have spent most of my savings just to get a cure but it did not become successful. I was not able to get the relief that I needed.
I also suffered from social stigma. I thought that I can trust people. I thought that I can trust my friends. But I was wrong. When friends find out that I have this kind of illness, they immediately distance themselves from me. Some of them even unfriended me on Facebook and unfollowed me on Twitter and Instagram. The pain of being left behind is more unbearable than having this kind of illness. That’s why I decided already to keep it and told myself that some things are better left unsaid.
One day, I went to the market to buy some wrap products. After shopping, I went in a nearby bookstore and decided to get a solution for this long-time problem. While I was browsing the Science section, I came across a book that was about Sexually Transmitted Diseases. So I decided to read it, with full hopes that I will soon solve this problem of mine.

While reading, a stranger approached and asked me why I’m holding such book. He thought that I was a doctor. Of course, I said no. So he asked me if I’m suffering from any illness. At first, I had second thoughts of telling him. But he immediately said that he’s a doctor so there’s no problem if I will tell the truth to him.
When he showed me his license, I got convinced to tell him my story. After our talk, he provided me his calling card so we could set up an appointment. I guess that he was an angel sent from heaven. Few months after our first encounter, I felt so much improvement. I no longer feel any itchy or burning sensation.
It’s funny to think that sometimes, strangers are better than friends. Thanks to Dr. Maynard because he let me feel that angels are real. I originally found him in an online directory, I never really used them before but they have shown to be very useful!

Sources:
http://www.getwebmaster.info/

No comments:

Post a Comment